still when I think of love I think of you

listening to music
as I sit here thinking of you.

you being the one,
I dreamt of through the years
of being one which
we were two bodies with one soul,

which inspired me about us
even after gave up,
we did on the love we had,
together which has gone and lost.

far away from me
since you were the one
I had to share and care,
which we shared with love
for being together,

without an end given up
which is by me and you,
between the sharing and caring,

for we were one
who turned two,
and parted by giving up on love.

which wasn’t to be
with regrets and pain,
of what could be and isn’t,

since still when I think of love
I think of you,
which gave up we did
to leave pain
which I feel….not you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts