still loving you makes me fool

I close my eyes and see you there
in my dreams I wish you cared.

I did like to someday, be with you
share a love, that’s pure and true.

but the funny thing is that it can never be
a real good friend’s, all you want from me.

it hurts inside like a slap to the face
in my heart lies an empty space.

I have so much love, to share with you
but that’s the last thing you want me to do.

I am a good guy
I did never cause you pain,
yet you see my efforts as such a shame.

I express my love through my words
you mock what I do and call it absurd.

all I want is to make you smile
one second with you makes my day worth while.

you say I am stubborn, I just don’t give up
I offer all I have, and it’s not enough.

I give you my trust and my sweet time
all I ask in return is to call you mine.

you are sick of this and want it to end
so you now, you go out with my best friend.

that wasn’t nice, not even cool
but I still love you,
so I guess that makes me the fool!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts