in search for love

it's been a very long time.
I feel like curling the roads and bring you back to me.

and when you get back and when
the time fades away you will still be the one I love.

I will not know how long will it take for us to come undone.
but any day any time form now you will find your way back home.

we tried to drawn the line and tried to put our back on to others
but we found one day the we will surely drown in this very world
were we meet many faces who have control over us.

I tried to hide in my den for days and days but
all the boundaries that I never dreamed to cross I did.

and now I realize that life with all its conscious won over my lies.

I have countless times broken peoples trust and for now
when someone broke my trust I am bleeding and I wish you were here to heal.

like a winter dried rose you have stayed in my dreams like
your last smile to me was a perfect mystery.

I would like to ask you to promise me to take me
to places beyond my imagination and show me the colors of serenity
the time when you were with me has been lost as if it were a whirl,

and now I wish, I could go back in the past and breathe infinity to the air
when you were around your silence was like a blanket to me from
the noise of the world,

but I soon will have to step outside my mind and see the reality.
I have started my journey with bags held in my hands and eyes in search for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts