I am ready.. you may hit once more

I am ready...
your love has made me tough and strong.
I am not an easy kill, for sure
often my foes have, too went wrong.

I am soft at heart but firm and pure
you are lovely.. yes,
you are lovely dear.
but why should you cultivate fear?
why should you leave your own resolves?

pick up and move in your best gear,
it’s all right, you have dealt a blow,
it could have struck but was too slow,
I was though, de-mobilized for a day,

but quickly recovered and went through,
I am older! might have been bore ?
I am ready.. you may now hit more.

why should not you get, all good care ?
why I should not be always fair ?
why shouldn’t I be all reasonable ?

I don’t think, I am that mentally bare,
my ship- man threw me off the shore,
I got tormented to my core,
it was a shock! but I swam through
I am now on the solid ground ashore.

let’s forget, what went by these days,
let morning bless us through these rays,
let’s part if it suits you my dear and
let these passions get a gauge.

yet see I am a panting to the core
I am ready.. you may hit me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts