sweetheart I am thinking of you

sweetheart...
I am thinking of you.


how your life is, 

are you happy? 
hope you doing fine. 

I can’t sleep, 

I cry all night long, 
I miss you so,

I wish I could hold you 

in my arms one more time.

I tried to find a way 

to get you by my side, 
spending my whole life 
waiting for you 
to loosing memories 
that once was true.

I keep wondering why 

I fell in love with you,

when you need me 

I will be there for you, 
you know you might be lonely 
I will be here waiting for you, 
if you ever need me 
I will be there.

I think a while and think it over 

things get tough for me here, 
but I will still be waiting for you.

I wish we could walk, 

I wish we could talk, 
I will cry a million tears for you. 
just for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts