they say I can't walk properly

they say we can’t be friends
no matter how new the trends,
from darkness till dawn
we will keep fighting on and on.

the sun may turn blue
a broken heart may glue,
but our chances in friendship
are none in few.

we will curse each other
we will fight, not pretend.
me libran you scorpio
man it doesn’t seem to end.

we will tie different knots
of thinkings and thoughts,
but still they will tease us together
which we will hate forever.

but it's time to hold on
its time to be cool,
the one who agrees all above
is a very big fool.

yes we do fight
situation when comes,
we call each other by words
like dodos and bums.

we hurt each other
and made each other cry
then why do we bother
and why do try?

things may have gone bad
things may again go bad,
but still having you with me
will really make me feel glad.

plz don’t feel bad
when they tease us together
I will keep on telling them
you deserve much better.

they say I can't walk properly
so can’t do anything special for you,
but maybe they don't know
I once painted the sky purple for you.

I have tried hard
I will try much harder
to make you feel good
to make you feel much better.

I promise to you
I will never say bye
coz when that day comes
I think I am gonna die.

well it’s time to end it now
it's time to write a new one
so untill next time
keep smiling and have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts