jack of all trades but master of none

in such little an age
such things I have seen,
that people of my age
just can’t imagine.

I always wanted to be
that elite groups member,
whom after the death also
people will always remember.

so I started doing everything
that I could under the sun,
and thus became jack of all trades
but master of none.

everywhere I go people expect
me always to make fun.
but my friend's
this you should accept
that I am not the sun.

sun can give light without disruption non-stop,
but alas! dear due to sorrows I am bound to stop.

I am not as bad as I do pretend
but I am much more sad than that what I send.

many people in my life
I had trusted,
but afterwards I was very sorry
since they were all rusted.

at last I would only say
that I just don’t lie,
when I say they go in life very high
who come out of the words me and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts