11 years since we first met

in my bedroom, sitting quietly, 
listening to songs that remind me of you, 
thinking back to when we came together, 
thinking how much I desperately miss you. 

no photos to look at, 
tears fill my eyes. 
remembering how happy we were, 
how I just didn’t appreciate. 

I miss everything, 

from shopping, to talking, 
holding you close to my heart. 
I miss our hugs and kisses, 
I try to forget. 

11 years since we first met, 

time goes by so fast, 
yet it still feels like moments since, 
we were togeher in happiness. 

you told me the past has gone, 

and that we remain forever apart, 
never you see me in your future, 
I will never have your heart. 

those words burn in my soul, 

I believe every word, 
also believe in eternal love, 
a love that is no longer felt or heard. 

forever I will whisper in the dark, 

I will whisper ‘I love you.’
maybe you hear me quietly, 
like the wind soft as a breeze,

forever whisper, 
whisper to you.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts