I had a dream

I had a dream about you a dream so wonderful, 
I wish it could be real you were with me nurturing with your love.

we were in our own world all alone, 

it's a place where fragrance of love is scattered and no pain.

it's a place where no one could ever reach, 

I wish the dream would turn in to reality.

but I have realized that its just a dream, 

in reality its never the same.

in reality your love grew tire some, 

my heart is torn apart and I couldn't stop crying.

for I longed every moment to feel your gentle touch, 

when I think of her it pains.

and in my eyes it rains, 

I still love you but time has mended my heart.

but never shall your memory part, 

and you will always have a special place within my heart.

you will always be the first, who touched me so deep,

and in my heart, will I always keep.

memories of you and me together for eternity, 

you taught me how to love and, darling…
you will always be my only love.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts