I can't go to sleep without thinking of you

I can't go to sleep, 
I am just thinking of you, 
all of the feelings coming through my soul 
when I am with you, 

nowhere else I want to be 
it's just right, you with me.

you make me melt when you kiss me, 

you make me faint when you touch me,  
I have all these emotions, 
never felt this way about anyone in my life.

I am so happy, 
I want to cry, 
the fact that I am with my dream,

your perfect in everyway, 

I lived for someone like you, 
I am wide-awake thinking of you,

you must be an angel, 
no other explanation 
these feelings are real, 
not just dreams or fantasy 
I love being with you.

just watching the stars, 

so special with you 
I don't care what anyone else has to say 
it's just you and me,  forever...

I sometimes cry myself 
to sleep with thoughts of you, 
these are tears of happiness, 
you are all I want,

everything else is meaningless, 
I don't know how to explain how I feel, 

but I know that its for certain and true 
I can honestly say I love you, 
while I can't go to sleep 
without thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts