nothing has changed my love for you

not even a single day has gone by with my eyes dry,
and the smile returning home on to my lips,

clouds of sadness have encroached my heart
and filled me up with emptiness.

rain of tears and pain is the shower
that I am drenching in.

I waited all my life for the rainbow
but never did I manage to find it.

you may wonder why I still love you,
knowing that you don't really care.
perhaps that's love..!

years have gone by,
with your thoughts on my mind.

nothing has changed my love for you,
the contentment of my soul when I see you smile,

sting in the heart when your eyes are wet,
excitement in the air when you are around,
and also the pain of missing you nothing has changed.

words were all that I had to show you,
what you mean to me.

alas! they could never reach your heart,
you could never feel my love,
and today my heart is empty,
I am all alone in this world.

soon the lonely soul will be silenced forever,
as I have lost myself and with that the purpose of living too..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts