if we could turn back time.. I would surely make you mine

I see you from a far
my heart yearns to be where you are,

it so aches..
to the point I can no longer fake,

just the thought of your touch..
would mean oh so much,

to hear the whisper of your voice..
oh if I only had a choice,

I feel my body tremble, 
as we meet eye to eye…
my heart starts to race as I try not to cry,

all the feelings for you..
I surely cannot denye,

has your heart gone a stray?
or do you still think of me day by day?

you let other choose our happiness..
and now all that is left is our lonliness,

if we could turn back time..
I would surely make you mine,

I would be more then just your friend..
for that is when my heart will finally mend,

though we live our separate lives, 
you’ll always have my heart,

for I know from there..
we’ll never spend a day apart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts