never abled to say goodbye

as you walked away from me, I saw you pass out of the door,
tears wouldn't stop, my heart just seemed to drop. 

I wish time could stop, when you were with me,
because I'll never be able to say goodbye.

when we gave our last hugs, we also gave our hearts,
and when we said our goodbyes, we were drowned in our tears,

but I really don't know, what I would be without you,
I'll miss you through, all the good times and bad,

I'll miss you forever
when my fears were all that I had,

you made the jokes that seemed to make every thing better
and when I had tears, at any moment,

you were always there with your hugs to lend,
if I said I won't miss you
and that what ever happened didn't matter.

then all of it would be a lie,
if you are with me, then I would even fight the destiny,

but now I am the weakest soul on earth,
because my heart is empty with our last goodbyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts