forgive me lord shiva

forgive me lord shiva
for the wrongs I have done.

for anger, I shouldn’t have
against anyone.

I know I’m weak lord shiva,
but I love you, I really do,

and in spite of my weakness,
I know you love me too.

forgive me for not reading your word,
and for the times that I stray.

forgive me for just being too tired
when I don't take the time to pray.

give me the strength, oh! lord shiva,
to do what I should each day.

let your love shine through me
so others will follow your way.

even though I’ve failed you lord shiva,
I know you’ll forgive me,

and this I promise lord,
a better human I will be.

for your presence is in me
filling my heart with your love,

and I have your reassurance
you are guiding from above.

I love you lord shiva, and thank you
for the blessings you bestow,

I will tell others about you
so your goodness they too, will know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts