what do you mean to me

how should I say what do you mean to me,
what does a pearl mean to a sea,
what earth means to sky,
what flower is to butterfly.

what life means to a man,
who is just about to die.


what desserts feel when it rains,
what a soothing support does when it pains,

tell me how should 
I say what you mean to me,
you are my mind.. my soul.. my heart,

a dream so beautiful,
an experience so wonderful,

a passion that ignites,
a warmth that invites,
sometimes a smile grossly best,
sometimes a tear so honest,


I wish I could gift you the entire world,
but can only give you my heart instead,

tell me how should say what you mean to me,
when words are too less,
for they could never suffice,
the feeling of tender love and caress,

even your simple touch makes me so sure,
that there is someone who loves me so pure,
a thought that makes me miss you even more,

destiny would grab and take you away,
we can only take life as it comes our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts