when I’ll meet her again

when I’ll meet her again,
when everything else would become inane,


I am sure the day will come,
just we both, 
in a moment of unending term.

I still have the softness of her lips on mine,
when unwillingly she bid me goodbye.

I still remember how she controlled her tears,
how she must have done this over the years.

each night I dream she is back in my arms,
lost in my love, protected from harms.

she called me her prince, her baby and her heart,
we pledged love together and we’ll never part.

I know my love wont fade away over the years,
I wonder what would I do,
I think I’ll greet her with silence and tears.

tears to love, 
tears of longing all true.

I know she is not a sadist, 
she is not a cheat,
within her deep eyes I can see,

she is so sure again we shall meet,
if not on this earth,
if not in this birth,
then on a land where just we two
have nothing to say in words,
but senses express everything all through.

honestly we have nothing to grieve,
just because we know world does,
but God does not deceive.

for when I’ll meet her again,
everything else would become inane,
I am sure this day will come,
just we both, 
in a moment of unending term..!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts