still have a burning heart

I have never loved before
the way I could love you,
My heart is burning with desire
for the things I would 
like to do,

I would like to hold you in my arms
as my heart burns with yours,
I would like to kiss your tender lips,
taste your bodies fire,
but still that wouldn't fulfill
this thirst of my burning heart desire.

I would like to hold your tender hand in mine, 

as we walk along the sand,
I would like to touch your bodies flesh,
and feel you touching mine,
To grasp the rage of love and lust
as we start to combine
I would like to take you far beyond
the pleasures yet unknown.

Fill your soul with sweet delight
while you feel my heart with your love,
I would like for us to be in love
has never been known to soul.

Still have a burning heart,
will only just begun..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts