again I’m thinking of you

each time I clear my mind of you
and 
I think that I’m moving on,
something reminds me again of you,
and once again you’re on my mind.

each time 
I realize my life’s improved
and 
I think that I couldn’t be less,I always dream of you and me,
and again the tears come.

each day that ends 
I review my life,I know that I’ll make it one more night,I’m haunted of all that I had
again 
I’m thinking of you.

songs 
I hear on the radioI'll sing along to it for you,
and then 
I remember how special you were,
again 
I lose my smile.

when 
I feel my heart has recovered,
and it’s time to try again
relive the love we shared,
i
I’m loving you even more.
I clear my thoughts of you
think that 
I’m doing fine,I am only lying to myself,
I wish that you were mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts