all in just 1 minute

I look at the clock,
it says 3:41,
I know thinking of you,
I will never be done.

you run through my mind,
and occupy all my time,
wondering why you’re gone,
and why you’re not mine.

I think of you constantly,
for some reason I cant stop,
knowing that for always,
you will forever have my heart.

my days go by so slow,
cause you run through my head,
I said I did love you forever,
isn’t that enough said.

you also haunt my dreams,
if you know what I mean,
I wake up often,
with sweats and screams.

why do I sleep by myself,
I am alone in my bed,
I know I will be thinking of you,
till the day I am dead.

now still all these thoughts,
just run through my brain,
can't stop thinking of her,
I think I am going insane.

I feel I wanna kill myself,
people say thats not what to do,
but I turn and look at the clock,
and it says it’s only 3:42.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts