this pain is here to stay

Why did this have to happen
I was given the biggest test and I failed
I never thought that we would be struggling because of this.
Its still a shock to me and I got to be the one to take responsibility.

I have never loved like this before
and with you
there is just so much more
and as I sit here and cry
and the tears pour down as I type.

I know that this pain I am feeling won’t go
I feel so low
and I can’t just let it flow.

I can’t forget
no one will let
and every where I turn there is a reminder
but I don’t need one.

I have my own
I have my own bell
my own alarm that keeps going off
and every corner I turn lies the truth
and every where I go
there's you.

and I remember that you would never hurt me
and neither would I
I would never try.

I just want this pain to go
just float
just want it to sink
way down beneath.

I just want this to be over
but everytime it gets closer
to going away
it comes back
and this pain is here to stay

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts