now you see no tears.. no pain

as I churned the darkness in my soul
and strung it together in words,

all I think is, let it be revealed,
let it be heard by others who will come,

as I prepare to take my leave
the gnawing pain in my heart needed you to hear,

needed you to hear all, with kind and loving ear
when did your heart die when did you sell your soul,

that everytime I look at you 
I feel no more once I lived you
once you breathed me once you believed in me.

now you brush past me with a greeting or a smile no more
my words now hang around like symbols of pain,

in the face of blunt indifference
lurking stealthily in dark corridors of my heart,

frozen on my lashes begging to be let back in
I loved you immensely I could wait for centuries,

if only one day you will see me for what I am,
my fire fueling my wings my soul free to soar,

not good, not great but my innate drive to live and grow,
now you no longer connect now you reach out no more,

now you see no tears now you see no pain
now you see no pieces..

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts