do you feel what I feel..

do you see what I see..
standing right in front of me,
a woman with all the right curves,
but a girl with her whole life to serve. 

do you hear what I hear..
a faded whisper in my ear,
my future dreams all in one,
a little girl wanting to have fun. 

do you feel what I feel..
my heart beating, it’s quite real,
all of my memories fading away,
all of my fears are here to stay. 

do you smell what I smell..
no one elsle can tell,
its the smell of my own defeat,
the smell of teardrops falling at my feet. 

do you taste what I taste..
it taste like victory coming a little too late,
the taste of the love that I want to find,
the taste of the fear that I try to hide. 

once you do what I do,
all my sayings will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts