I miss you my friend

I reach for the stars and 
I can’t see the friend 
who ones stood besides me, 

I look and look 
but can’t see what 
went wrong in our friendship,  
perhaps I never will. 

today I am here thinking,
where’s my friend?  
oh, how lonely I feel. 

my friend was special in his own way,  
he gave me comfort,
help me when all failed. 

where’s my friend? my soul cries out,
what did I do wrong,  
did I push him away? 

I seek for answers and I find none,
why did I loose my friend? 
perhaps I will never know. 

without you my friend I feel lost,  
lost in a world so cruel to us all. 

all I can see is the wonderful times we shared,
when you held me in your arms, 

istening to my living hell.

so my dear where ever you are,
remember the good times we shared, 

let the past be the past,
for all I have learn today as I sit down and write,
that the answers to my questions are all in one, 

"I miss you my friend".

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts