because I hate myself for loving you

I will not make the same mistakes now,
I know that feelings are nothing but fake,
you caused me the most painful heartbreak,
and I hate myself for loving you..

I can't sleep and I can't hang on anymore,
I have locked up all my hearts door,
I am not gonna love again and it's for sure,
and I hate myself for loving you..

I am torn into pieces and I can't deny,
but she cant see the tears that I cry,
why did I ever fall for you.. tell me why?
and I hate myself for loving you..

you washed away the best of me,
its like who am I? I am  just not me.
its like the world has come to an end,
its like in front of others I have to pretend.

its like I am ashamed of my life because its empty,
its like I hate you because you make me feel so guilty.

I want a person besides me not a girl who runs and hides,
your tears are like acid rain that just turn into lies,
and you are my past now.. girl don't be surprised!
because I hate myself for loving you...


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts