because I still love you

after all we have been through
the tears still fall the same way
and I am still in love with you
like I have been since that first day.

no matter how bad  I am hurting
I still have your smile in my mind
but I still cry myself to sleep
and think about you all the time.

it’s so hard to forget you
when you were my first true love
and every time I think of you
you get harder to let go off.

I wouldn’t be hurting this bad
if I haven’t loved you so much
I wouldn’t cry all the time
if I hadn’t of been so crushed.

I still wake up in the morning
with a smile on my face
but then I remember your not with me
and that smile I quickly erase.

It will take some time to forget you
but I know in my heart I will.
for now I will cry myself to sleep
because I love you still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts