This will be my final poem before I die

A girl I loved once hurt me so bad,
She knew I loved her like a mad,
I am dying slowly she made me so sad.

Take a chopper,
Take my life,
Just do it here,
Please dont cry a single tear.

The one thing I fear the most,
Is leaving you but thats something you did,

I need to sleep, so cut it deep,
Leaving you was the final leep.

When the beating has stopped,
You all know I am dead,
Because of those thoughts,
Ran through my lonely empty head,
Now you see me here laying dead,
Laying in the hospital in a freezing bed,

I am in so much pain,
so I cry,
You say sorry,
Hug me and say goodbye.

Then the depression lets me die,
Here is the light,
The angel says,
Hold my hand tight,
As I take you away.

From the night into,
Some where bright,
I go to into the light,
And here I say goodbye,
This will be my final poem before I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts