sometimes I do feel you right beside me

“shall I come over….?”
“now…?”
“yes…. why not?”
“but how..? how can you be here”
“you want me to..?”
I would love to… but how..?”
I wanted to be there too
to be with you
right then and there
over at your side

chat screen went silent
just the cursor
a little vertical black line
blinking… blinking…. blinking…

like 
I could feel your pulse
like 
I am just there
holding your face in my hands
those eyes open wide

“just close your eyes…
count ten seconds…
thousand one… thousand two…
see wheather you can feel me
right beside you…..”

so began a ritual…
no matter where 
I am
no matter what is going on around me
right at seven in the evening….

counting my ten seconds….
with my eyes closed….
yes… some days…
I do feel you…. right beside me…!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts