just you my one and only you

my love for you is like a river,
you never know what’s around the corner,
or what’s inside it,
but I do know one thing about it,
it is forever yours.

so please keep it within your heart and
cherish it for the rest of your life,
if 
you do not then it will have to break,

for it is you that lies deep within-side it,
so without you here with me
I am no longer a whole,
I am just an empty soul.

for it is you I love,
my one and only.
I will cherish you, hold you, and protect you,
when you are scared.


but I just want to let you know that I am
always here for you and I always will
be for the rest of our lives together.

if I were to die tomorrow,
whether it be sad or happy,
you know that I love you from the bottom of my soul, 

where this poem came from.

I love u so much my heart aches with pain,
I can feel my love for you,
pulsing passionately through my veins.

I don’t want money or satisfaction of my desires,
nor to let you fall and me not be there to catch you when you land.

I don’t want you to look like a fool,
for this feeling for you is truly genuine and always will.

it is all these things I do not need,
just your love, comfort and you dedicated soul,
its only these I need,
to keep myself whole,


just these things,
nothing else,
just you, my one and only you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts