if I tell you.. would you

if I tell you that I needed you,
would you laugh and make mecry?

if you ever saw my cuts,
would you leave and say goodbye?

if I tell you that you are my only love,
would you believe what I say?

if I tell you that you are my world,
would you turn and walk away?

if 
I tell you.. if I didn’t have you,
my life would come to an end.

can I really trust you,
to be like my best friend?

if 
I tell you that you hurt me,
would you even care?

if 
I tell you that it wasn’t feeling good,
can I count on you to be there?

if 
I tell you that I want to die,
because you have caused so much pain,
would you try to find out
what’s making me go insane?

if 
I tell you I am having problems,
and I needed you to stay,
to help me out,
would you try to find a way?

if 
I tell you I am deeply in love,
because I can’t live without your touch,
would you believe me when I say
I love you very much?

if 
I tell you that without your love,
my life would be off track,
if 
I tell you I love you,
can I trust you to love me back?

if I tell you..would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts