loneliness

I have often divided my lunch with her, 
she knows all of my dreams, 
my ambitions, my dark days often, 
however I don’t really know 
what to tell her because 
she puts me to uneasiness. 

there are mornings in which 

she drives me mad,
because she is not invited, 
yet she introduces herself
with the first lights of the dawn. 

she walks all day long by my side
in the middle of the crowd at times,  
however I have also loved
and desired her more than any other things,
as when gazing at the splendour of nature
or while listening to a good music. 

she has seen me crying for an ended love,
for some sad, though I believe 
that lot of times she has endured pain for me. 

once I have seen her caressing
a dead leaf fallen on the ground,
another time I watched her running
after my sigh.. always silent and discreet. 

while persons in love
are kissed and embraced,
she is with the others
with those who crave for a love. 

when the world is closed out alone
and the night is ready to knock at door,
she is there awaiting..
on the pillow soaked with tears. 

at times she is beautiful as an angel,
at times ugly as sin,
but she is always a lady,
and she is called  "loneliness"

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts