it’s dark... it’s very-very dark

it’s dark, it’s dark, it’s very-very dark.
who’s here? who’s here? who’s here so near?
it’s dream? dark dream, nightmarish fear
why do you go so-far always?

my sufferings have their dreadful ways
pitch darkness, finds me easy prey
I often forget all my pray’s
but it’s your odor where are you?

I am here, my dear it’s me, my dear
it’s me, dear me, you are dreaming fear.
now don’t be scared, feel my fingers,
don’t throw me off nightmare lingers.

can’t you feel now my palms? darling
they are full of love, let me touch you.
what scares you now? I am by your side.
we are so well known, I am not that new.

how darkness can make us strangers?
we are same in light, we are same in dark,
come back to senses quickly now

we are on our bed, we are not in a park,
we are same in light, we are same in dark,
it’s dark! pitch darker,  it’s very-very dark.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts