due to sorrows I am bound to stop

in such little age, such things I have seen,
that people of my age, just can’t imagine.

I always wanted to be, that elite groups member.
whom after the death also, people will always remember.

so I started doing everything, that I could under the sun.
and thus became jack of all trades, but master of none.

everywhere I go people expect me always to make fun.
but my friends this you should accept, that I am not the sun.

sun can give light without disruption non-stop,
but alas! dear due to sorrows I am bound to stop.

I m not as bad, as I do pretend.
but I am much more sad, than that what I send.

many people in my life, I had trusted.
but afterwards I was very sorry, since they were all rusted.

at last I would only say that,
that I just don’t lie,

when I say they go in life very high,
who come out of the words.. me and I.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts