here I am all by myself.

Memories can fade
and so can love,
But since you’ve come along
there is nothing else I am thinking of.

I spend my days thinking about you
you have turned my world around,
Never thought this love would end
after it was found.

You never said you would make me cry
you made it so perfectly clear,
Maybe love will find us again
still I wish you were here.

You promised yourself
but to somebody else,
So here I am
all by myself.

It’s been hours, seem like days
since you went away,
You don’t answer the phone or my pages
so I guess you’re okay.

I am so deep in love with you
all my hopes through my fears,
Thinking of you
all my joy through my tears.

Maybe one day you’ll come back to me
hopefully in a matter of time,
and when that day comes
you will be all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts