I think this is fate

fate in life happens 
and it happens for a reason 
in every single season.
because somehow I knew you were there.
I just couldn't see you.

I was living in a war 
and yes I was a solder.
but I lost the will to fight
I gave up game over.

I found out tides have changed 
and I found out I was moving.

11 years in that town but 
now it means nothing to me?
but I thank God for this for those little fucks, 

thank God for my problems ,
because if it wasn't for those moving trucks,
than I never would have found you.

I can wait a thousand years 
or walk a billion miles.
because it took too long to find 
what I have been searching for 
that warm settling smile.


I can't stop thinking 
if I was made for you 
and you were made for me.

but this was the life-long game 
that I won of hide and go seek.

every one knows that 
absence makes the heart grows fonder.
days without you makes the day go by longer.

there aren't enough boxes of chocolate, 
dozens of roses or singing telegrams 
that can be fit to be viewed.

I would need a chocolate factory, 
a thousand gardens 
and the whole world to sing to you.


sunny days are brighter 
and you are the whole day.
even on a good day, 
we shall just sit there and gaze.

all the hard times and the roughness in this life
you deserve much more 
even if I gave you my all, twice.

as long as your alive, 
my heart will keep perfect rhythm.
your always a thought in my mind, 
never will I forget you.

this earth is more livable, 
since I found out we blong together
I am stronger than ever invincible, 
being with you is a pleasure. 


I guess you were right, 
you will be easy to say those words to.
but when the times right, 
I will gladly say those words true.

you picked the right song, 
you are the best kind of drug.
because with every kiss and every hug, 
you make me fall in love.

don't ever be afraid of me being gone, 
no one can compare.
your perfect no flaws, 
glad you are mine I won't share.

you hate when I do things for you, 
but that should be a clue,
but I guess that's my way of saying,
I love you.

I wish we did this sooner, 
you presence was a little late.
I don't ever want to lose you, 
because shorty I think this is fate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts