today I am gonna meet her

been waiting for this for days
knew it will come someday,

my heart is beating very fast
as the moment comes at last,

today I am gonna meet her
at last, we will be together.

why is the clock so slow
it is not how it should flow,

the sky above was all so clear
now roaring clouds is what I hear,

oh my god it might rain
no god not all over again.

I see someone come running
that is her, I have a feeling,

she came into my open arms
her head near my beating heart,

I held her tight and hugged her
I wish this would last forever,

I held her face and smiled
as I looked in her ocean eyes,

it started to rain as I hugged her
heavens above had blessed us,

oh I love it when it rains
I feel her and the one above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts