for nine long months all I have done is thinking of you

for nine long months,
all I have done is thinking of you.
I like you so much,
I don't know what to do.

when I told you what you wanted to know,
you got up and walked away.
you just left me sitting there,
with absolutely nothing to say.

I told you how I felt,
and you made me feel stupid.
now it’s your fault,
I stopped believing in cupid.

ya I still see you,
you are always around.
but all I can do,
is put on a great big frown.

you are just a simple reminder,
of what I never had.
now you can stop asking me,
why I look so sad.

I thought you would react different,
but you are just like every other girls
I should have never told you I liked you,
but I did not wanna lie.

next time I have those feelings,
I will know what not to do.
I just want you to know,
I regret telling you!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts