even though we are miles apart, I feel as if your here

sometime ago,
when I signed onto the net.
a sweet girl said hello,
that’s when it all began.

we talked for hours,
constantly nonstop.
never had much to say,
but we could never stop.

and from that day on,
my heart began to race.
the feeling got to be even more,
when you let me see your face.

and then you asked me,
if you could give me a call.
right then I knew,
I was beginning to fall.

you gave me your number,
and I gave you mine.
and I hoped forever,
you would always be mine.

and now here we are,
so much time already passed.
still in contact with each other,
and I know it’s going to last.

never in my wildest dreams,
did I think it would be this way.
that I would fall so deep in love,
with someone so far away!!!!!!!

even though we are miles apart,
I feel as if your here.
all I do is close my eyes,
and I see your face so clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts