I live for my death cause she’s waiting for me

my story is a tragedy
be prepared to cry,
they say time heals all
but that is a lie.

I searched my whole life
and I finally found,
the one meant for me
love and joy did abound.

how quickly that changed
one ill-fated day,
death claimed my love
death stole her away.

maddened by grief
consumed by my sorrow,
she was my future
now I have no tomorrow.

I stare at her picture
I long for her touch,
I can still smell her
I miss her so much.

I pick up my gun
and contemplate death,
what use in living
when I feel so bereft.

but life is a gift
and I haven’t the right,
so I put down my gun
and weep through each night.

I mourn for her daily
there is no relief,
my soul is tormented
my heart filled by grief.

my life without meaning
no feelings but pain,
death claimed my lady
I can’t love again.

my bedmate is rage
my friend, misery,
I live for my death
cause she’s waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts