there is no one who loves you like I do

there’s nowhere in the world I would rather be
than lost in your eyes, eternally.
your voice, your smile, your tender touch,
there’s nowhere my darling,
I love you so much.

there’s nothing in the world I would rather do
than live my days lying next to you.
your lips, your eyes, the warmth of your breath,
there’s nothing my darling, I will love you till death.

there’s no one in the world that compares to you,
you are the light in the darkness my heart clings to.
your laughter, your kiss, your warm embrace,
there’s no one, my darling that could take your place.

there’s no one in the world I would rather be
than the man you love, unconditionally.
my heart, my soul, my body too,
there’s no one my darling who loves you like I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts