thinking of you

thinking of you..
I just went outside and looked up at the stars above,
asking god how am I gonna make it without my love.

I prayed for him to bring you back to me
that sweet smile I long to see
for it has seemed like years you have been gone
it’s so hard to wake up in the mornings alone.

however when I wake up you are the first thing on my mind
our love is so true, rare and one of a kind.

I hate it that you have to be over there
but always know that I care.

I know it wont be long until you are here
and no longer will my eyes shed a tear.

I cant wait to start our life together
because I know that we will be together forever..

however until that day you will constantly be on my mind
and we can put all of the hard times behind…

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts