I never knew how much you meant to me

no one really knows
what kind of bond we share,
and even if I told them
they probably wouldn’t care.

you are very dear to me
I hope you know it’s true,
and now that you are sick
tell me what that I should do?

while you have been gone
a part of me has been lost,
it’s like I have taken our friendship for granted
and now I am paying the cost.

I never knew how much you meant to me
until you went away,
the thought of you being really sick
haunted me every day.

I spent a few days at office alone
and my weekend was such a bore,
a lot of my time was spent in my room
I think my love ready to break down the door.

and now I make this vow to you
to keep until the end,
I will help you through the pain and tears
until our rivers bend.

so if you ever need someone
you know just who to call,
I will be here by the phone
to catch you if you fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts