I can promise you that

I can’t promise you that dark clouds
will never hover over our lives
or that the future will bring us

many rainbows.

I can’t promise you that tomorrow
will be perfect or that life will be easy.

I can promise you
my everlasting devotion,
my loyalty, my respect,
and my unconditional
love for a lifetime!

I can promise that I’ll always
be there for you, to listen
and to hold your hand,
and I’ll always do
my best to make you happy,
and make you feel loved.

I can promise that
I’ll see you through any crisis,
and hope with you,
dream with you,
build with you,
and always cheer you on
and encourage you.

I can promise that 

I’ll share my dreams, my world,
and every aspect of my life with you.

I’ll willingly be your protector,
your advisor, your counselor,
your friend, your family,
your everything.


and I believe that’s
what love is truly all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts