whenever I sit alone and close my eyes

whenever I sit all alone, 
I close my eyes and I see you,
you are there in my mind always, 

and always I am with you.

I could feel your heart beats, 
beating in my ears
that soft music is the most beautiful thing,

I have ever hearing in all these years,
I could hear you calling me from somewhere,

and then I open my eyes, I search for you

whole of my room, as I feel you at my side
what feelings I undergo are just unexplanable.

all I know is how much ever I try,
you are just unforgetable.

why are we so far away?

why are there so call distances?
why can't I fly to you and reach you?

why do I have to stay in limits?

all I know is your love is more important than anything
and you mean whole world to me.

if you ever plan to leave me just think twice
my heart will break and I won't survive.

its even hard to imagine a life without you

and to live it is just impossible,
as all I know is I won't have a reason to live,

won't have a reason to survive.

so let me tell you one truth and that is, 

what I have always wanted to say that,
I love you very much and 

in my heart you will always stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts