thanks you my God!

my god I heard you, once again thanks you
thanks you! thanks you! thanks you.

it was a dream, but sounded real
I saw you dialing fast, in vain.

contacts though failed, your zeal was real
then suddenly, when dialed again.

it rang for me, and continued
but, I was looking at you.. your face.

your eyes! and all was quietly viewed
for long.. discovering rays of grace.

it rang! and rang and rang again
thanks you! I thought, it was some one, not you.

I wanted, not to miss that view
then came, a hint from your sweet eyes.

in moments, disappeared all whys
I lifted! oh, that was your voice.

that view, went-off.. I heard the choice
you, now, wanted me, talk to you.
thanks you! thanks you! thanks you! thanks you.

your face appeared on phone, with voice
I know, thou art always so nice
my senses know you, voice-and-face

your touch and scent.. your charming grace
but, I know-not the taste, as yet

comes in between, a flimsy net
and, then I heard you, once again.

then door-bell rang.. poured-out the gain
my God! I heard you once again thanks you,
thanks you! thanks you! thanks you! thanks you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts