just you and I...

looking beyond the stars 
and into your brown eyes
you give me reason to live,
 
no need to fantasize
you are my heart beat
when I am smiling with joy
I love every minute of my life,
thanks to you my love.

you are the sun shining 
when I open my two eyes,
you are the soul 
where my heart lies.

every time the wind blows 
it leads me to your heart,
I promise with my all 
that we will never be apart.

I want to wake up next to you, 
feel you near me,
I want to walk the world 
and swim across the sea,
every day for the rest of our lives 
just you and I...

you can wipe away 
any tears that I may cry,

I have fallen head over heals 
which each glance
I will give you everything, 
even one last dance,

you are my best friend 
my all that I will always love,
thank you God for 
sending me her from above.

no matter how many words 
that I may write,
its nothing compared to 
the feeling I have at night.

in my final lines, 
just know how much I do care.
baby in my heart.. 
you will always find you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts