I pledge my love to forever be true

I have made a vow, to no one but you,
I pledge my love to forever be true.

I will take care of you and treat you right,
I will lay beside you all through the night.

I will feed you and clothe you and keep you warm,
I will hug you and kiss you and give shelter in the storm.

I will help you and guide you and clear a path,
I will protect you and shield you from an angry man’s wrath.

I will listen to your problems help you solve them too,
I will make you a rainbow and let the sun shine through.

I will take your side even if you are wrong,
just to prove our love is strong.

I will plant you flowers and make them grow,
they will be a symbol of love that only we will know.

I will whisper your name when no one is near,
so low that only you can hear.

you will feel my love even if we are apart,
you will know that we are one in heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts