the moon and the boy

moon: what do you find in the stars? 
days have gone by looking at them.

boy: I am waiting to see if a star can fall away to make my wish true. 
my only wish of my life.

moon: time is precious, doesn't come back when needed. 
stop dreaming and hoping.

boy: I am dreaming and hoping because I cannot live in reality. 

moon surprised with his reply and asks him about his wish.
and the boy replies as..

boy: girl whom I love the most in this world, wants to see me smile.

moon: when your love wants it, can't you smile for her sake?

boy:how will I when she is away from me?
how will I when she wants me to forget her?
how will I when she cannot understand my love for her?
how will I when she is my life, my heart?

so here I lie alone in the night, 
waiting for a star to fall to make her wish true.

mighty moon left amused leaves the way for the sun to come up
and hoping to fill his life with bright sunshine,
without realising that its not the time for dawn yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts