Happy Independence Day

wherever you are…

don’t stop, don’t quit!
or… you won’t make it.

I know the journey is long…
I know the path is rough…
I know you feel like giving up…

don’t...!
don’t stop believing!
don’t stop leading!

I know you are tired…
I know you are getting weak…
I know that you can hardly speak…

but don’t give up!
we are almost there!
please don’t despair!

I know this tunnel is narrow…
I know that it’s getting dark…
I know it seems like we are lost…

but we have to take this chance…
we have to take a risk…
believe me, it will be worth it!

we must persevere,
for the end is near,

look the dawn is breaking!
we finally made it!
we are finally free! 
here’s the key!

all we have left to do is 
open the door to our eternity…

hello to love, goodbye to hate,
hello to joy, goodbye to sadness,
hello to happiness, goodbye to madness,
hello to beauty, goodbye to pain.

Happy Independence Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Time's Favourite Posts